Goodman Heating & Air Conditioning System includes installation by Air, Plumbing & Heating Solutions
This is a complete Energy Star, tier one gas furnace and air conditioning system or complete heat pump system. The equipment has been donated by Goodman Manufacturing, a world leader in heating and cooling products.
The installation and required field materials are donated by Air, Plumbing & Heating Solutions, a premier Maryland air conditioning, heating & plumbing service company specializing in residential and light commercial service, replacement and system design.
- System includes an indoor furnace (gas) and indoor evaporator coil with an outdoor air conditioning condenser or, indoor air handler with electric back up heat and an outdoor heat pump condenser. The system will be tied into the existing air distribution system, fuel supply piping and electrical wiring (any required upgrades are not included). Includes a new programmable thermostat, new refrigerant lines (if accessible) or line flush cleaner, new outdoor pad and outdoor electrical disconnect.
- The system must be installed in an existing residential property located in Baltimore, Howard, Carroll, Harford, Frederick, or Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Must be an existing residential forced air system up to 5 ton capacity limit.
- Work area where equipment is being installed must be accessible. Attic systems are acceptable with proper access.
- Must be installed Monday – Friday during normal work hours 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM. Allow one to two days for installation.
- Installation site will be inspected prior to the installation and a manual “J8” heat loss/gain calculation will be performed to assure proper sizing for the space being conditioned which is included as part of the installation.
If interested in donating items for the 2019 silent auction, please contact us at LRBAgolftourney@gmail.com